The Library offers flexibility and choice, backed by intelligent systems to assist you in making informed decisions. Achieve your outcomes with a wide range of data and access to discipline specific resources 24/7.
Use My account to
- View your current loans and due dates
- Renew your loans
- Place and cancel holds (Griffith staff and students only)
- View unpaid charges
- Authorise recording of your borrowing history
- Rate and review items
- Set up alerts and saved lists
As a Griffith staff or student you have automatic library membership. Your current Griffith ID card is your library card. It is required for all borrowing transactions.
You can request delivery of books and articles from other Australian and International libraries.
Textbooks, resources and readings
We provide access to your required course resources. Reading lists created by your course convenor contain links to electronic books and digitised readings or the library catalogue when resources are not available online.
it's worth planning ahead
While many resources are accessible online they may have a limited number of simultaneous users so don't leave it to the last minute if you plan to rely on the library for your required and recommended readings.
- Required resources are essential to your learning in a course and facilitate achievement of the course’s learning outcomes.
- Recommended resources provide additional, background or current information relevant to the course’s learning outcomes.
You can walk into any campus library for free access to our physical resources, however we do not allow access to electronic resources. You can also borrow selected resources by joining the library for a fee.
Enrolled as off-campus? Living overseas? On rural placement? We will send resources to your remote location.