The Griffith Graduate (PDF 41k) statement lists the characteristics that the University seeks to engender in its graduates through its bachelor degree programs and postgraduate qualifications.
Griffith University prepares influential graduates to be:
- Knowledgeable and skilled, with critical judgement
- Effective communicators and collaborators
- Innovative, creative and entrepreneurial
- Socially responsible and engaged in their communities
- Culturally capable when working with First Australians
- Effective in culturally diverse and international environments