Griffith uses a student life-cycle model as its conceptual framework of understanding the student experience, from pre-entry to graduation. You can expect to find:
- Services organised from a student-centred perspective
- Effective orientation and transition experiences, and preparation for academic studies
- Improved program leadership roles
- Quality learning experiences
- Relevant and accessible performance data.
The Griffith Graduate Attributes include important qualities that position our graduates to succeed in their chosen careers.