Evaluating courses, programs and teaching
The experience@griffith system supports evaluation processes for courses (SEC) and teaching (SET). Helpful information, including training and resources is located at the experience@griffith website.
- A guide to the use of SET and SEC data (and/or analysis)
- A guide to interpretation of SET and SEC data
- Student surveys
- Program evaluation
- Course improvement plan (DOCX 66k)
Other methods of evaluation
- Peer Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
- Focus Groups
- Use our questionnaire analyser for your custom questionnaires (XLS 105k)
- See the Evaluation of Teaching, Courses and Programs section of the policy library for policies and documents related to evaluation and the student experience.