Welcome to the Griffith academic community. Sessional academic staff are key contributors to effective learning and teaching at our University. This website is designed to provide some of the basic information you will need throughout the semester.
- Getting started at Griffith - This section contains vital information for the start of every semester including the appointment process for new and returning sessionals, timetabling information, maps, parking and more
- My role - Find out what it means to be a sessional teacher how to identify key colleagues, and policies and standards that are relevant to your work
- My students - Understand how to work effectively with a diverse group of students.
- Professional Development - Familiarise yourself with training and development opportunities that are available to staff
- Support systems for staff and students - Discover the support systems that are available to help you and your students
- Learning and Teaching Strategies - Explore strategies for typical sessional teaching tasks
- Managing assessment - Learn how to prepare yourself and your students for assessment, marking and moderation tasks
- Evaluating your teaching - Learn what tools you can use to evaluate your teaching