Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In accordance with the University’s response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are offering online community internships for Trimester 2 2020. We thank you for understanding and support.
HDR and Research Candidates
You can choose from hundreds of local and global internships across all discipline areas. Our internship opportunities span a variety of disciplines including the environment, sustainability development, health, human rights, citizenship and global issues.
We are currently developing strategic relationships, both internally and externally to help you explore your opportunities. We work in conjunction with GGRS in supporting you on your internship journey.
How to apply
HDR Intern Requirements:
- The internship project must be sufficiently different from your PhD project to avoid intellectual property issues and duplication.
- The internship must be between 30 days and six months.
- The Dean (Research) for your Faculty needs to approve the project/internship.
Note. All Community Internship opportunities are unpaid.
HDR Intern Pathways:
- Make an appointment with the Community Internship Office and we can help find you an internship opportunity.
- Select an opportunity from one of our internships, or bring your own Internship from your existing networks.
- Complete fit for placement screening.
- We work with you organising your internship approvals in conjunction with GGRS.
Explore your opportunities
Register your interest in doing a Community Internship