PebblePad is your Personal Learning Environment
PebblePad is a platform to collect, curate, create, communicate and share achievements, personal capabilities and professional skills. It affords students and staff a Personal Learning Environment (PLE).
- Develop your professional identity and employability-related skills through creating and analysing authentic artifacts.
- Create and capture timely on-the-job documentation and reflections.
- Create, control and curate an organised electronic ‘evidence base’ of your work to produce a ‘showcase portfolio’.
- Enhance student-centred design and teaching and learning practices that support active, collaborative and authentic learning.
- Enable cross-course and program-level design and learning by collecting evidence of learning throughout the student's lifecycle.
- Facilitate the professional learning and continuing professional development of academic and professional staff.
The PebblePad Symposium was held on Wednesday 18 October at Griffith University's Nathan campus. Griffith staff had the opportunity to learn how to leverage this tool to engage their students in a variety of student-centred learning activities. This event was a great opportunity to see what your colleagues have been doing with PebblePad and learn from their experiences.
Graduating or leaving Griffith?
Students can continue to have access to their PebblePad work (including portfolios, reflections, images, etc.) after they leave Griffith. To do this, you need to create an "Alumni" account - this is a new free account with PebblePad where you access a copy of your assets.
Please note that you need to create this Alumni account before your Griffith account is deactivated. Remember to create your new account when you are preparing to leave Griffith.How to create your PebblePad Alumni account
About Me Challenges
Share your remarkable goals and achievements by taking part in the About Me challenges. In addition to building your own online portfolio and developing your all important professional identity and personal brand, you'll also be in the running to win some great prizes!Find out more
Login to PebblePad
Start collecting, curating and creating with your Personal Learning Environment.Login to PebblePad
Support for students
Access the support you need to help you get the most out of PebblePad and your personal learning journey.Support for students
Support for staff
Find out more about using PebblePad to support your own professional learning, as well as your students' learning.Support for staff