PebblePad is your Personal Learning Environment
PebblePad is a platform to collect, curate, create, communicate and share achievements, personal capabilities and professional skills. It affords students and staff a Personal Learning Environment (PLE).
- Develop your professional identity and employability-related skills through creating and analysing authentic artifacts.
- Create and capture timely on-the-job documentation and reflections.
- Create, control and curate an organised electronic ‘evidence base’ of your work to produce a ‘showcase portfolio’.
- Enhance student-centred design and teaching and learning practices that support active, collaborative and authentic learning.
- Enable cross-course and program-level design and learning by collecting evidence of learning throughout the student's lifecycle.
- Facilitate the professional learning and continuing professional development of academic and professional staff.
About Me Challenges
Share your remarkable goals and achievements by taking part in the About Me challenges. In addition to building your own online portfolio and developing your all important professional identity and personal brand, you'll also be in the running to win some great prizes!Find out more
Login to PebblePad
Start collecting, curating and creating with your Personal Learning Environment.Login to PebblePad
Support for students
Access the support you need to help you get the most out of PebblePad and your personal learning journey.Support for students
Support for staff
Find out more about using PebblePad to support your own professional learning, as well as your students' learning.Support for staff