Griffith has committed to PebblePad as our personal learning environment
All Students at Griffith have access to PebblePad. You may be asked to complete tasks, write reflections or upload files into PebblePad as a part of your academic courses; plus you can also use this space to record your personal and professional achievements. Griffith provide this personal learning environment to:
- Support and inspire you to own, transform, and communicate your life-long learning journey as a developing professional and global citizen
- Develop and promote your professional identity and awareness
- Enhance the effectiveness of work integrated learning experiences through on-the-job reflections and evidence collection
- Provide an ongoing ‘portfolio service’ to Griffith Alumni which our graduates can utilise for historical referencing and continuing professional development.
PebblePad in your learning
- Create checklists and logs
- Write reflections and gather evidence to complete workbooks
- Author a Blog by yourself or in collaboration with others
- Create collections of evidence of learning outcomes, professional standards and graduate attributes
PebblePad for your personal use
- Create About Me pages to establish your Griffith digital presence
- Complete Activity logs for clubs or student group activities
- Author a blog to share your personal experiences
- Curate your academic or co-curricular evidence and reflections to create a portfolio to share with others
GRADUATING OR LEAVING GRIFFITH?
Students can continue to have access to their PebblePad work (including portfolios, reflections, images, etc.) after they leave Griffith. To do this, you need to create an "Alumni" account - this is a new free account with PebblePad where you access a copy of your assets. Please note that you need to create this Alumni account before your Griffith account is deactivated. Remember to create your new account when you are preparing to leave Griffith.