Note: These instructions are for creating a new lesson from scratch. You may wish to consider whether there is an existing lesson available that you can adapt.
- Once you have accessed Smart Sparrow, locate the Smart Sparrow menu near the top of the page and click Lessons to access your lessons list.
- To create a new lesson, click the Create a Lesson button to the left of the page.
The Smart Sparrow Authoring Tool will open.
- Give your lesson a name by clicking the name field, which is above the Screens list to the left. By default, the lesson name is "Untitled Lesson". Type a new name into this field.
- There will be one screen added to your lesson already - "Untitled Screen". This title can be changed by clicking that placeholder title and typing a new name.
This has set you up with a basic lesson to begin working within. The next steps will be:
- Navigating the Authoring Tool if you have not already become acquainted with it
- Adding Screens, Inputs, Trap States and Adaptivity following the instructions provided by Smart Sparrow