Internationally renowned scholars who are at the forefront of legal research and reform
The Law Futures Centre boasts a wide range of expertise. We bring together researchers from law, environmental sciences, international relations, business, health, criminology and humanities to enhance the depth and breadth of our research.
To find out more about our staff and members’ individual research strengths and PhD supervision, follow the links to their Griffith Experts profiles.
Our board is comprised of senior researchers from renowned research institutes and esteemed professionals within the legal profession, offering enhanced research collaboration opportunities.
- Mr Greg Vickery AO (Chair) - Norton Rose Fulbright; former Chair of the Standing Commission of Red Cross and Red Crescent
- Justice Patrick Keane - High Court of Australia
- Professor Hilary Charlesworth - Melbourne University, ARC Laureate Fellow; past Director of RegNet and Centre for International and Public Law at the ANU, Judge ad hoc of the International Court of Justice
- Mr David Solomon AM - Former Queensland Integrity Commissioner
- Professor Adrienne Stone - Melbourne University, ARC Kathleen Fitzpatrick Laureate Fellow; Director, Centre for Comparative Constitutional Studies
- Mr John Briton - Former Queensland Legal Services Commissioner
- Mr Mark Baker-Jones - CDP Waste2Energy Holdings Pty Ltd
- Justice Berna Collier - Federal Court of Australia