Griffith University's first campus opened in 1975 with 451 enrolled students. Today we are a multi-campus university with 50,000 students from over 130 countries. What has not changed is our range of relevant, internationally-focussed degrees that prepare graduates for incredible careers.
- Ranked among the top 3% of all universities, and among the top 50 universities under 50 worldwide
- 5 South East Queensland campuses
- Australia's number 1 university teacher for the past two years
- 5 stars for graduate employability
- Hands-on learning with industry partners
What can I study?
Search for a degree
Complete one or two semesters of study in Australia and earn credit towards your home degree.
Pathways to Griffith
If you do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen program, you can upgrade your academic qualifications through Griffith College or your English language qualifications through Griffith English Language Institute.
- How to apply
- Ask a question
- Find an international agent or provider
- Download a brochure
- Academic calendar
Griffith English Language Institute (GELI) is our multi-award winning, English language institute.
We are one of only two universities to receive three Prime Minister's Awards for Australian University Teacher of the Year.
Griffith has achieved its best ever result in the QS World University Subject Rankings, firmly illustrating its strength across disciplines.