Share your experience to win!*
Your experience as a Griffith student matters to us. By completing the International Student Barometer survey, you will be able to share your personal experience, thoughts and concerns with Griffith University in an effort to shape our future and positively influence the international student experience.
Go in the draw to win major prizes!
All participants will automatically go into the draw to win a number of great prizes including:
- a cash prize of $1000
- 1 x GoPro HERO6 Black
- 1 of 4 x $100 major retailer gift cards
The survey is open from Monday 30 April 2018 to Friday 25 May 2018 and takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your responses will remain anonymous and your competition entry will not be linked back to your survey responses.
The survey contains some additional, voluntary questions. If you elect to complete these it may increase the time taken to complete the survey. Your feedback will be combined with that of others and your name and email address removed, so that responses become anonymous to Griffith University. The reporting process includes the text of any comments that you provide. You are advised to avoid making comments that might enable you to be individually identified. Further analysis may be done by your institution on the anonymised data and by taking part in the survey you agree to this. This survey is being conducted by i-graduate on behalf of Griffith University. For more information please visit i-graduate.
Griffith University terms and conditions
- Entry to the competition is only open to current Griffith University international students who successfully complete the International Student Barometer before the survey closes on 25 May 2018.
- Each student will be allocated one entry into the competition.
- The prizes offered by Griffith University are as follows
- 1 x GoPro HERO6 Black
- 1 of 4 x $100 Coles/Myer gift card
- The prize draw is conducted by i-graduate on behalf of Griffith University. Individual information is only released to Griffith University by i-graduate for the purposes of identifying a winner. Winners' information will not be attributable to any responses collected in the survey.
- The prize draw is random and will take place by end of July 2018.
- Winners will be notified via email by Griffith University.
- Winners may also be announced on Griffith International's Facebook page, e-newsletter or other marketing channels both on- and off- line.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.