In recognition of the impact of COVID-19 our International Student Support Scholarship supports current international students enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and Study Abroad programs at Griffith University.
20% of tuition fees
Level of study
Undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and Study Abroad programs
Trimester 3 2020
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a current student in an undergraduate, postgraduate coursework or Study Abroad program.
- Be a full-time student enrolled in Trimester 3 2020.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
With you all the way
Start your Griffith University study online and then join us here in Australia when travel restrictions are lifted
How to apply
You don't need to apply for the scholarship, we've kept it as easy as possible.
- Enrol in at least 30CP in Trimester 3 2020 in your current undergraduate, postgraduate coursework or Study Abroad program.
Receiving the scholarship
- The scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fees prior to the Trimester 3 census date. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
- To maintain the scholarship deduction you must be enrolled in at least 30CP, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
The Student Support Scholarship has been such a blessing, I have been able to focus more on my studies and less on the stresses of affording my finances and tuition. Receiving the 20% discount on my tuition has also assisted me in my decision to transfer from the LLB program to the JD program, given the JD program has higher course fees and the discount balanced out the increase in fees under the JD program. The scholarship ultimately alleviated some stress and provided my family and I comfort and assistance during these strange and unusual times.
Colleen Battersby, Juris Doctor
Terms and conditions
- Griffith University academic requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to tuition fees only for students enrolling in Trimester 3 2020 and it will be applied prior to the Griffith University census date.
- The scholarship covers 20% of tuition fees for current students who are studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program or the Study Abroad Program in Trimester 3 2020.
- If a student is awarded a Griffith University scholarship that is worth more than 20% of tuition fees, the scholarship at the higher value will apply rather than this scholarship.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- This scholarship is available to students studying onshore in Australia and those who are starting their Griffith studies from outside Australia due to current travel restrictions.
- Excludes students enrolling in for Higher Degree Research, Exchange studies, Masters Qualifying Program, English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, online programs (campus = online), programs delivered offshore, and students who defer commencement to 2021.
Ongoing enrolment requirements
- Students must be enrolled in at least 30CP to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.