For: Students from Germany applying for postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program at Griffith University, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission to a postgraduate coursework program.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into postgraduate coursework programs.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Germany, subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's postgraduate entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
International student postgraduate coursework scholarships will be offered to students from Germany entering postgraduate coursework programs.
The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees only. A deduction of 10% will be applied in each of the first and second trimesters of the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019. Students that defer commencement to 2020 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 10% of postgraduate coursework tuition fees only. A deduction of 10% will be applied in each of the first and second trimesters of the program. It will be applied after the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes applicants for Doctor of Medicine, higher degree research, online, non-award and offshore delivered programs, and students who defer commencement to 2020.
Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
In the Letter of Offer for the program, the scholarship details and information will be included in section '2 - Tuition and other fees' as part of the 'Additional information'.