For: International students completing high school in Australia applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program at Griffith University, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission to an undergraduate program.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school qualification in Australia, and have not previously attempted tertiary study prior to commencing at Griffith University.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an eligible undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
International student scholarships will be offered to eligible students completing high school qualifications in Australia and entering undergraduate programs at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date. To be eligible to receive the scholarship deduction, students must be enrolled full-time (40CP), unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program. The course duration is defined as the ‘Program Length’ as stated in your Letter of Offer, less any credit received for previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses in each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester.
- Excludes applicants for online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2021.
Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
In the Letter of Offer for the program, the scholarship details and information will be included in section '2 - Tuition and other fees' as part of the 'Additional information'.