For: Students applying for the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science program at Griffith University. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program at Griffith University, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission.
Award value and benefits: $20,000 in total (eight payments of $2,500 over the four-year duration of the program).
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (1370) in Trimester 1 or 2 2020.
This scholarship will be offered to students entering the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science program.
Scholarship is valued at $20,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Eight deductions of $2,500 will be applied in each trimester of the program, up to a maximum of four years totalling AU$20,000. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date. To be eligible to receive the scholarship deduction, students must be enrolled full-time (40CP), unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (1370) program for students commencing in Trimester 1 or 2 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Scholarship is valued at $20,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Eight deductions of $2,500 will be applied in each trimester of the program, up to a maximum of four years totalling AU$20,000. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses in each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester.
- Deferral of scholarships is not permitted.
Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
In the Letter of Offer for the program, the scholarship details and information will be included in section '2 - Tuition and other fees' as part of the 'Additional information'.