For: International students completing high school overseas and applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program at Griffith University, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission to an undergraduate program.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school qualification overseas, and have not previously attempted tertiary study prior to commencing at Griffith University.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
International student scholarships will be offered to eligible students with high school qualifications from overseas and are entering undergraduate programs.
The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date. To be eligible to receive the scholarship deduction, students must be enrolled full-time (40CP), unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes applicants for online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2021.
Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
In the Letter of Offer for the program, the scholarship details and information will be included in section '2 - Tuition and other fees' as part of the 'Additional information'.