For: Students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and articulating from an eligible overseas institution. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program at Griffith University, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs from eligible institutions.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
- Be articulating directly from one of the following institutions and receiving credit.
- Have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from one of the following institutions:
- FUMEC University (Fundação Mineira de Educação e Cultura).
- Alberta College of Art and Design
- Algonquin College
- Bow Valley College
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Cambrian College
- Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Centennial College
- Champlain College
- College of the North Atlantic
- College of the Rockies
- Community College of New Brunswick
- Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Confederation College
- Dawson College
- Durham College
- Fanshawe College
- Fleming College
- Focus College
- George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Georgian College
- Grande Prairie Regional College
- Heritage College
- Holland College
- Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- John Abbott College CEGEP
- Lakeland College
- Lambton College
- Langara College
- Laval University
- Lethbridge College
- Loyalist College
- McGill University
- Medicine Hat College
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
- New Brunswick Community College
- Niagara College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Northern College
- Nova Scotia Community College
- Okanagan College
- Red River College
- Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Selkirk College
- Seneca College
- Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- St Clair College
- St Lawrence College
- Vancouver Community College
- Vancouver Institute of Media Arts (VanArts)
- Vanier College.
- Central China Normal University
- Chengdu Sport University
- China University of Mining and Technology
- Guandong Pharmaceutical University
- Guilin University of Technology
- Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine
- Nanchang Hangkong University
- Shandong Jianzhu University
- Shandong University of Arts
- Shandong University of Art and Design
- Wuhan Sports University
- Yunnan Normal University
- Zheng Zhou University of Light Industry.
- Sergio Arboleda University
- University EAFIT
- Universidad del Norte
- Universidad Externado.
- EBS Paris (European Business School, Paris)
- Ecole Superieur de Commerce et de Management (ESCEM) (AIM Overseas)
- ISC Paris Business School
- ISEE École de commerce Paris
- IUT Institutions, France
- PSB (Paris School of Business)
- SKEEMA Business School
- Universite de Savoie.
Hong Kong Diploma and Higher Diploma
- Beacon International College
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
- Hong Kong Arts Centre
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Hong Kong Computer Institute (HKCI)
- Hong Kong Institute of Education
- Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education
- Hong Kong Management Association
- Hong Kong School of Continuing Education
- Hong Kong Technical College
- Hong Kong University (SPACE)
- Informatics College
- Li Ka Shing Institute of Professional and Continuing Education (LiPACE), The Open University of Hong Kong
- Lingnan University
- Playright Academy
- Sacred Heart Canossian College of Commerce
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The University of Hong Kong
- Tung Wah College
- YMCA College of Careers
- YMCA College of Continuing Education.
- Aviation Management College
- ALFA College
- Asian Tourism International College
- Aviation Management College
- DISTED College
- Equator Academy of Art
- Han Chiang College
- HELP University College
- INTI College, Malaysia
- Institute Advertising Communication Training (IACT)
- KDU College
- KDU University College
- MAHSA University College
- Malaysian Institute of Art (MIA)
- RENG College of Technology and Design
- SEGI University College
- Sabah Institute of Art
- Sunway College
- Sunway University College
- Tunku Abdul Rahman College
- UCSI University.
- Iberoamericana University (IBERO)
- Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM).
Norwegian Colleges and University Colleges
- Hogskolen I Ostfold
- Hogskolen I Sor Trondelag
- Hogskolen I Stavanger
- Kristiania University College (Hoyskolen Kristiania)
- Norges Informassons Tenolgske Hoyshole (NITH, previously DPH)
- Noroff Institute
- Norwegian Business School (formerly Norwegian School of Management)
- Norwegian College of Tourism
- OMH Business School
- Oslo and Akershus University College
- Polytechnical College.
- ESAN University, Peru
- University of Lima
- Universidad San Ignacio De Loyola, Peru.
- Nanyang Institute of Management
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Republic Polytechnic
- Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Temasek Polytechnic
- TMC Academy
- The Singapore Hotel and Tourism Education Centre (SHATEC).
- Assumption University
- Chulalongkorn University
- International Hotel and Tourism Industry Management School (I-TIM)
- Mae Fah Luang University
- Sripatum University
- Stamford International University and College
- Unicentre, Bangkok.
- Banking University of Ho Chi Minh City
- Foreign Trade University
- FPT University
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Science
- International University – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City (IU-VNU)
- National Economics University (NEU)
- National University of Civil Engineering
- Saigon University
- University of Natural Resources and Environment
- Vietnam National University.
International Student Articulation Scholarships will be offered to students articulating from eligible institutions into undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date. Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 2 or 3 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program that the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes online, non-award, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2021.
Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
In the Letter of Offer for the program, the scholarship details and information will be included in section '2 - Tuition and other fees' as part of the 'Additional information'.