For: International students who are completing an undergraduate degree at Griffith University with a cumulative GPA of 6.0 or higher during their second last trimester of studies and wish to complete an honours or postgraduate coursework degree at Griffith University.
Award value and benefits: $6,000 in total (two tuition payments of $3,000) or $3,000 total (one payment) for a Graduate Certificate.
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students in their second last trimester prior to graduation of undergraduate study and provide a written offer of scholarship subject to achieving a cumulative GPA of 6.0 or above.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be existing students at Griffith University completing a bachelor degree.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a full time student in an honours or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
Students completing an undergraduate degree at Griffith with an outstanding academic record are eligible for a Distinction Scholarship towards an honours or postgraduate coursework degree. Scholarship recipients receive $6,000 towards their tuition fees (two tuition payments of $3,000) for honours or postgraduate coursework degrees, or one payment of $3,000 (one payment) for a Graduate Certificate.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to onshore honours, postgraduate (coursework) or Graduate Certificate tuition fees only.
- AU$6,000 will be deducted from honours or postgraduate (coursework) tuition fees only. Two deductions of AU$3,000 will be applied by the census date in the first and second teaching period of the program.
- AU$3,000 will be deducted from Graduate Certificate tuition fees only. One deduction will be applied by the census date in the first teaching period of the program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes students studying online, non-award, research, Master of Dentistry or Doctor of Medicine, or offshore delivered programs.
- Deferral of scholarships is allowed up to a maximum commencement of one trimester, or one year for programs that only have one entry point per year.
Eligible students will receive a letter offering this scholarship during their second last trimester of undergraduate studies. The offer will need to be accepted in writing and recipients will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the due date will be withdrawn.