For: International students who are completing an undergraduate degree at Griffith University with a cumulative GPA of 6.0 or higher during their second last trimester of studies and wish to complete an honours or postgraduate coursework degree at Griffith University.
Award value and benefits: $6,000 in total (two tuition payments of $3,000) or $3,000 total (one payment) for a Graduate Certificate.
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students in their second last trimester prior to graduation of undergraduate study and provide a written offer of scholarship subject to achieving a cumulative GPA of 6.0 or above.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be existing students at Griffith University completing a bachelor degree.
- Be commencing and enrolling as an international full-time student in an honours or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
Students completing an undergraduate degree at Griffith with an outstanding academic record are eligible for a Distinction Scholarship towards an honours or postgraduate coursework degree. Scholarship recipients receive $6,000 towards their tuition fees (two tuition payments of $3,000) for honours or postgraduate coursework degrees, or one payment of $3,000 (one payment) for a Graduate Certificate.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to onshore honours, postgraduate (coursework) or Graduate Certificate tuition fees only.
- AU$6,000 will be deducted from honours or postgraduate (coursework) tuition fees only. Two deductions of AU$3,000 will be applied by the census date in the first and second teaching period of the program.
- AU$3,000 will be deducted from Graduate Certificate tuition fees only. One deduction will be applied by the census date in the first teaching period of the program.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40 CP) to receive the tuition fee reduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes students studying online, non-award, research, or offshore delivered programs.
- Deferral of scholarships is allowed up to a maximum commencement of one trimester, or one year for programs that only have one entry point per year.
Eligible students will receive a letter offering this scholarship during their second last trimester of undergraduate studies. The offer will need to be accepted in writing and recipients will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the due date will be withdrawn.