For: Immediate family members of current Griffith students and alumni. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission before lodging a scholarship application.
Award value and benefits: $1,000 towards first trimester tuition fees.
Can I apply?
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Provide evidence that their sibling, parent or child is a current student or graduate of Griffith University and evidence of the family relationship. Applicant's sibling, parent or child must be currently enrolled in or have completed a degree program at Griffith University.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program.
- Be a commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Griffith University.
What do I include in my application?
Applicants must provide:
- a completed scholarship application form.
- certified proof of a family relationship and current student or graduate status of family member at Griffith University.
Griffith International offers a $1,000 contribution towards the first trimester of tuition fees to immediate family members of current Griffith students and alumni.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only.
- One payment of AU$1000 will be deducted from tuition fees only in the first trimester in the first year of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of the program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Deferral of scholarship is allowed for a maximum of one trimester only, or one year for programs that only have one entry point per year.
Scholarship applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of the scholarship and will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship.
Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.