For: A level students applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program at Griffith University, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission to an undergraduate program.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana or Europe (please see list of eligible countries below), subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Eligible European countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- United Kingdom.
International student undergraduate scholarships will be offered to students entering undergraduate programs.
The scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only. Two deductions of 10 % of tuition fees will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018. Students that defer commencement to 2019 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 10 per cent of undergraduate tuition fees only. Two deductions of 10 per cent will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program. It will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program that the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions. Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019.
Following application for admission to an undergraduate program, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally issue a Scholarship Offer Letter with the Letter of Offer for the program.
Students will also be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.