International Student Canadian College Scholarship
For: Students applying for degree programs and articulating under an agreement from Canadian colleges. Please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission.
Available to: Commencing undergraduate students in Trimester 1, 2 and 3 2018. See 'Eligibility' for more information.
Level of study: Undergraduate.
Citizenship: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study. Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
Duration: Two trimesters.
Programs of study: Undergraduate programs (excludes online, non-award, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019).
Applications open: N/A (no application required).
Applications close: N/A (no application required).
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- Be articulating under an agreement from:
- Alberta College of Art and Design
- Algonquin College
- Bow Valley College
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Cambrian College
- Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Centennial College
- Champlain College
- College of the North Atlantic
- College of the Rockies
- Community College of New Brunswick
- Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Confederation College
- Dawson College
- Durham College
- Fanshawe College
- Fleming College
- George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Georgian College
- Grande Prairie Regional College
- Heritage College
- Holland College
- Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- John Abbott College CEGEP
- Lakeland College
- Lambton College
- Langara College
- Laval University
- Lethbridge College
- Loyalist College
- McGill University
- Medicine Hat College
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
- New Brunswick Community College
- Niagara College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Northern College
- Nova Scotia Community College
- Okanagan College
- Red River College
- Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Selkirk College
- Seneca College
- Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- St Clair College
- St Lawrence College
- Vancouver Community College
- Vancouver Institute of Media Arts (VanArts)
- Vanier College.
Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs under a Canadian colleges articulation agreement (conditions under Eligibility' apply).
International student scholarships will be offered to students from Canadian colleges articulating under an agreement into an eligible undergraduate degree program.
The scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate coursework tuition fees only. Two deductions of 10 % of tuition fees will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally issue a Scholarship Offer Letter with the Letter of Offer for the program.
Students will also be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.