Arts, Education and Law Excellence Scholarships
For: High-achieving students applying for Arts, Education and Law (AEL) degree programs at Griffith University.
Available to: Commencing students.
Level of study: Undergraduate.
Citizenship: Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Award value and benefits: $5,000 in total. (Two tuition payments of $2,500 each.)
Duration: 2 Trimesters.
Programs of study: All AEL undergraduate programs (excluding online, non-award and offshore delivery).
Applications open: Now.
- Trimester 3 2017 - Applications close Friday, 8 September (for 30 October commencement). Outcome notified by 22 September.
- have a minimum GPA in high school studies. Please refer to Minimum academic criteria to apply (PDF).
- have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an AEL undergraduate degree program by the scholarship closing dates.
- have satisfied appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's and AEL's entry requirements.
- be enrolling as a full-time student be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an AEL degree at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- a completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section.
The scholarship is for tuition fees only and two payments of $2,500 will be made towards each recipient's tuition fees at the start of the first two trimesters of the program totalling $5,000.
Scholarship applicants will usually be advised in writing of the outcome of the scholarship and will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn.