You may wish to organise your long-term off-campus accommodation after you arrive in Australia, to ensure you are choosing a suitable living and study environment.
When looking for suitable off-campus accommodation you will need to consider:
- the cost of rent (usually advertised weekly)
- if utilities are included in your rent (electricity, water, gas)
- if internet is included in your rent
- if the accommodation is furnished
- how close the accommodation is to your campus
- access to public transport