Enhance your international profile
The International Business Development Unit offers expert support to grow your academic international profile.
We can take the administration and project management off your hands to ensure efficient and professional management and delivery of your programs.
This approach allows you to focus on the design of the course content in your field of expertise to ensure the effective transfer of knowledge to participants and sustainable learning outcomes.
Your program can be assessed for HERDC eligibility, which may contribute to your Service and Engagement KPI at Griffith University.
Benefits of working with us
- Increase your international outreach and profile.
- Build capability in developing countries and make an impact.
- HERDC assessment of your course.
- Contribute to your Service and Engagement KPI.
We can help you with:
- contract management and negotiation
- project logistics and administration, including travel, site visit logistics, catering, room bookings, welfare
- finance management, including budgeting, acquittals and invoicing
- risk and issue management
- project status and milestone reporting
- HERDC assessment process.