Why study at Griffith?
Griffith University's first campus opened in 1975 with 451 enrolled students. Today we are a multi-campus university with 50,000 students from over 130 countries. What has not changed is our range of relevant, internationally-focussed degrees that prepare graduates for incredible careers.
- Ranked among the top 3% of all universities, and among the top 50 universities under 50 worldwide
- 5 South East Queensland campuses
- Australia's number 1 university teacher for the past two years
- 5 stars for graduate employability
- Hands-on learning with industry partners
Griffith University provides a number of scholarships, in specific areas, to help students pay for tuition and living expenses.