- Tuition fees will not be transferred to another English language teaching (ELICOS) Centre.
- Students may transfer tuition fees for GELI's study period not yet commenced to a formal award program at Griffith University if the student produces evidence of having met the English language requirements for their program.
- If student tuition fees are approved for transfer to another Australian institution, GELI will transfer the program fees directly to the institution, less a charge of 20% of the cancelled portion of fees paid to GELI, less any other outstanding fees and charges.
- Transfer conditions are in accordance with government requirements
- Fourteen days written notice is given prior to the commencement date of an ELICOS program