Booking your test is easy with Griffith IELTS...
Take a look at our available test dates and select the one best for you. Click Book now. This will take you to our booking system: my.ieltsessentials.com
New to my.ieltsessentials.com ?
As a new user you can set up your own my.ieltsessentials account. All your personal details stay in the system so there is no need to re-enter if you take another test in the future.
Remember to upload a copy of your passport only. No other form of ID is accepted. Do not upload a photo of yourself - just your passport.
Already have a my.ieltsessentials.com account?
Log in and start your new booking.
1. You will be asked to confirm the country you intend to go to, your reason for taking the test and whether you have previously taken the test before (easiest to select No for this last option, even if you have taken a previous test).
2. Upload a copy of your passport or just press Continue if you have an existing passport file on your account.
3. Next you can select any Recognising Organisations you want to send a copy of your IELTS result. If not, or you want to do this later, just press Continue.
4. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Nearly there! On the Begin Payment page, select Pay Offline. This will take you to Griffith’s payment site where you will enter your details and complete your payment.
The team at Griffith IELTS will regularly monitor the payments during business hours and will send you a personal confirmation email with the details of your test booking, so look out for this email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will also be in touch a day or two before your test with instructions about your test day.
If you need help at any stage of your booking, please call us on 3735 5690 or email email@example.com