Steps to apply
2. Receive an offer
The Griffith English Language Institute will send you
- a Letter of Offer confirming your course dates, the fees you need to pay and the due dates for payment
- an Enrolment Agreement for you to sign and return
3. Sign and return your enrolment agreement and pay your fees
Method of payment:
- Credit card (Mastercard & Visa accepted) - log onto Western Union website for 24 hour payment in Australian dollars or many local currencies - (Western Union GlobalPay)
- Telegraphic transfer - Students paying by telegraphic transfer are responsible for any bank charges.
Information about exact amounts due, and when you can pay them will be included in your Letter of Offer.
4. Receive a confirmation letter
The Griffith English Language Institute will send you an Acceptance Letter confirming your course place together with information about your orientation day at the chosen campus including what time you need to arrive and what you need to bring.
If you are applying for a Student Visa, the Griffith English Language Institute will also send you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) so that you can apply for a visa at your closest Australian Immigration office.