EnglishHELP in your courses
EnglishHELP consultations are a teaching service, rather than an editing service. EnglishHELP provides one-to-one support for students with English as an additional language.
Students can book one 45-minute consultation per week with an EnglishHELP tutor on any campus. Students can book an EnglishHELP appointment online or call our office on (07) 3735 3735.
- provides advice on language issues related to in-degree written assignments, oral presentations, and other aspects of academic language related to degree subjects
- strengthens and supports students’ English language skills throughout their studies at Griffith University
- develops students' independence in improving their English language skills
Griffith staff can refer students to EnglishHELP by
- recommending students visit this website
- suggesting students book an EnglishHELP appointment online or call our office on (07) 3735 3735
- contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoting EnglishHELP in your courses
We are happy to come and talk about EnglishHELP in your courses, or to provide you with our promotional material.
Support for international academic staff
International academic staff with English as an additional language may request individual consultations for assistance with matters related to the preparation and delivery of teaching material. Assistance is typically provided in relation to pronunciation, and language for classroom use.