EnglishHELP aims to:
- provide in-degree English language support to Griffith students from a non-English speaking background
- develop and support your academic English language skills
- help you become more independent in improving your academic English
EnglishHELP is a learning and teaching service, not an editing service.
- Consultations provide you with one-to-one support
- You can book one 45-minute consultation per week with an EnglishHELP tutor on any campus
- Consultation times are usually available from 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- You can book a week in advance but places are limited
How to prepare
Bring to your consultation:
- a printed copy of your assignment
- the assignment question and marking criteria
- your student card
Please note that you should not attend EnglishHELP multiple times for the same assignment.
EnglishHELP consultations are conducted on all Griffith University campuses. Check the email that we send to you to confirm the time and location of your consultation.
- 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel your consultation
- If you do not come to your consultation, or if you cancel at short notice, you will be unable to book any consultations for a period of time