We are committed to achieving the University's vision, mission and strategic priorities through efficient and responsive servicing. These priorities benefit from specialist knowledge and tailored solutions. This commitment is articulated in a range of strategic and operational plans and performance reports:
- Griffith IT 2020
- Griffith IT Plan 2013-2017 (PDF 3.15mb)
- Information Services Strategic Plan 2013 - 2017 (PDF 111k)
- Scholarly Resources Strategy March 2016 (PDF 316k)
Priorities identified in our overarching strategy, documents flow through to our Operational Plans. These priorities cascade down the organisation to individual staff annual performance plans.
- Infographic - 2017 INS Operational Plan (PDF 807kb)
- Infographic - 2016 INS Operational Plan (PDF 1mb)
- Information Services 2017 Operational Plan (PDF 193kb)
- Information Services 2016 Operational Plan (PDF 337kb)
- Information Services 2015 Operational Plan (PDF 143kb)
- Information Services 2014 Operational Plan (PDF 323kb)
- Information Services 2013 Operational Plan (PDF 170kb)
- Information Services 2012 Operational Plan (PDF 158kb)
The Annual Performance Report shows readers the key priorities and activities of the Division and determine how it has performed against expectations.
Through the University's Electronic Infrastructure Capital Plan and the Electronic Infrastructure Recurrent Plan, the University's investment in technology-based projects will ensure its business priorities are effectively met. Find out more on the Projects website