Griffith Research Online (Institutional repository)
Griffith Research Online (GRO) provides access to Griffith University’s published research materials.
This service is available for
- Checking copyright and publisher policies regarding Open Access
- Sourcing Open Access full text files from publishers and authors
- Making Open Access full text files available
- Providing access to academics’ full text files where there are copyright or publisher restrictions
- Providing access to research outputs not processed by the Office of Research
Support is available Monday to Friday during business hours.
There is no charge associated with the use of this service.
How do I initiate the service?
- Publications must be added to the Research Information Management System (RIMS). For more information see the Office for Research Publications and Outputs page
- The Library will contact you if they need a full text file for upload
- Errors should be fixed in RIMS by contacting the Research Publications and Outputs team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For urgent requirements to make full text files available via GRO to meet funding agency guidelines, contact the GRO team on email@example.com
- For more information see the FAQs.