Remotely accessing IT services
Assistance with connection to Griffith systems from off campus, this service allows access to restricted services such as library resources, and files on the G and H drives.
This service is available for
All Griffith staff, students and community.
Service ProvisionsService Includes:
- Library Proxy
- Virtual private network
- Network storage
- Remote AD (staff only)
- Mobile G drive (staff only)
- Internet provider faults and issues
- Hardware maintenance
- Unsupported devices
Telephone and chat support available: Monday to Thursday: 7.30am to 7pm | Friday: 7.30am to 6.00pm | Saturday, Sunday and public holidays* 1pm to 5pm.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.
How do I initiate the service?
- Web: AskUs | IT Self-service Centre (staff only)
- Webform: IT Service Centre Webform
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: IT Support Chat
- Remote Support: Griffith Remote Assist
- Telephone: (07) 3735 5555 (Brisbane Campuses), (07) 5552 5555 (Gold Coast Campus)