Critical incident co-ordination
The primary goal of incident co-ordination is to restore normal services as quickly as possible and thus minimize the impact on the business operations, ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
This service is available for
All Griffith staff, students and community.
Service ProvisionsService Includes:
- Logging incidents
- Assessing impact and urgency of incident
- Advising second tier teams directly of priority 1 & 2 incidents
- Advising and updating customers via pre-recorded phone messages and verbally as required
- Updating the PAE Director of critical incident's impact and progress
- Resolving critical incidents
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.
How do I initiate the service?
- Web: AskUs | IT Self-service Centre (staff only)
- Webform: IT Service Centre Webform
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: IT Support Chat
- Remote Support: Griffith Remote Assist
- Telephone: (07) 3735 5555 (Brisbane Campuses), (07) 5552 5555 (Gold Coast Campus)