Assistance using the University’s learning management system
This service assists Griffith staff and students with usage of the Learning@Griffith system, the online learning and teaching system which academics can use to support the teaching of their courses (e.g. posting lecture slides/notes, online tests/assignment submission points) and students can access course material and interact with academics and colleagues (e.g. discussion boards, lecture recordings).
This service is available for
All Griffith staff, students and community.
Service ProvisionsService Includes:
- Turnitin/SafeAssignment submission help
- General information about Learning@Griffith
- Troubleshooting access issues
- Clearing assignments
- Clearing quizzes
- Adding staff to course sites as administrators
- Providing Learning@Griffith access
Telephone and chat support available: Monday to Thursday: 7.30am to 7pm | Friday: 7.30am to 6.00pm | Saturday, Sunday and public holidays* 1pm to 5pm.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.
How do I initiate the service?
- Web: AskUs | IT Self-service Centre (staff only)
- Webform: IT Service Centre Webform
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: IT Support Chat
- Telephone: (07) 3735 5555 (Brisbane Campuses), (07) 5552 5555 (Gold Coast Campus)