Access issues including password management
This service assists Griffith staff and students to access a variety of University Services, such as email, the internet and G and H drives.
This service is available for
All Griffith staff, students and community.
Service ProvisionsService Includes:
- Troubleshooting access issues
- Resetting expired passwords
- Advice of how to access services
- Unlocking AD accounts
- Advising of account expiry and restoration process
- Provision of snumbers
Telephone and chat support available: Monday to Thursday: 7am to 9pm | Friday: 7am to 6.30pm | Saturday, Sunday and public holidays* 10am to 5pm.
Limited support will be available on 27, 28 and 29 Dec between 8am and 4pm.
*Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.
How do I initiate the service?
- Web: AskUs | IT Self-service Centre (staff only)
- Webform: IT Service Centre Webform
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: IT Support Chat
- Remote Support: Griffith Remote Assist
- Telephone: (07) 3735 5555 (Brisbane Campuses), (07) 5552 5555 (Gold Coast Campus)