About the service
The IT Service Centre provides a single point of contact for the IT needs of the University’s staff, students and community.
This service includes:
- Critical incident co-ordination
- General technical support
- Remotely accessing IT services
- Quotes and decommissioning of computer equipment
- Access issues including password management
- Assistance using the University’s learning management system
How do I initiate the service?
- Web: AskUs | IT Self-Service portal (staff only) | IT Self-service Centre (staff only)
- Webform: IT Service Centre Webform
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: IT Support Chat
- Remote Support: Griffith Remote Assist
- Telephone: (07) 3735 5555 (Brisbane Campuses), (07) 5552 5555 (Gold Coast Campus)
Telephone and chat support available: Monday to Thursday: 7am to 10pm | Friday: 7am to 6.30pm | Saturday, Sunday and public holidays* 10am to 5pm.
*ANZAC Day 12 - 5pm; CLOSED Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services. Please leave us your feedback