Accessible converted learning resources
This service converts digitised, print-based, required readings, (i.e. book chapters, extracts and journal articles) into alternate format, i.e. MS Word to support students with disabilities.
This service is available for
Academic staff, Students.
Service ProvisionsService Includes:
- Conversion is only available for required, digitised readings for students with disabilities, first assessed by Disability Services.
- Readings can be converted into alternate formats for students with disability.
- Readings are tailored to students needs.
- Converted readings are accessed by students identifying with a disability by Disability Services via Learning@Griffith.
- Conversion of readings that have not been previously digitised and included in the Reading List
- Conversion of eResources (ebooks and ejournals)
- Recommended readings
Monday - Friday during business hours.
There is no charge associated with the use of this service.
How do I initiate the service?
- Web: Disability Services
- Email: Accessible Formatting Team email@example.com
- Telephone: Accessible Formatting Team - (07) 3382 1159