- 365 days
The Friends of the Library network provides professional and social opportunities for members to:
- Promote interest in, and support for, the University Library from alumni and the broader community through promotion of special Library programs and events sponsorship and/or support of the Library’s community activities.
- Assist in the growth and development of the Library’s resources and services to enhance its support for research and scholarship, through fundraising activities and/or financial support for specific Library initiatives or programs.
Membership costs $25.00 per annum and allows our members to enjoy:
- Invitations to a range of events featuring national and international speakers
- ‘Friends’ only cocktail receptions
- Performances and exhibitions
- Friends of the Library e-newsletter
- Discount on University library borrowing
- 20% discount Griffith REVIEW subscription
During 2014, our goal is to successfully manage, promote and deliver high quality events to our members and the wider community.
|Pull up banner||4||4,000|
|A4 sponsor prospectus||8||1,000|
|Online advertising 20 wks||7||982,940|
|Digital signage 10wks||9||229,710|
|Friends of the Library newsletter||4||-|
|A5 flyer||Friends A5 Flyer||1mb|
|Business Card||Friends business card||420kb|
|Pull-up banner||Pull-up banner||145kb|
|Website management||Friends of the Library website||-||-|
If you would like to order any of the physical collateral listed above please email email@example.com.