Some of the very important partnerships that Information Services is engaged in are:
- QULOC - Queensland University Libraries Office of Cooperation
- QUESTnet - Queensland Education, Science and Technology Network
- CAUL - Council of Australian University Librarians
- CAUDIT - Council of Australian University Directors of Information Technology
- IRU - Innovative Research Universities
Queensland University Libraries Office of Cooperation
Griffith University is a member of QULOC, a network where organisations collaborate under a framework of information exchange. Member institutions support each other through teaching, learning and researching best-practices, cooperative activities and the promotion of common goals.
Membership comprises thirteen university libraries from Queensland, New South Wales and the Northern Territory, plus the State Library of Queensland.
Council of Australian University Librarians
Griffith University is a member of CAUL. Established in 1965 to represent all university libraries through a common voice, aiming to promote common interests and provide a forum for discussion.
Membership of CAUL is open to the University Librarian or equivalent, for institutions who are represented on Universities Australia.
Linda O'Brien PVC Information Services is the Griffith representative on CAUL.