For over 20 years Griffith University has successfully placed thousands of students in industry based projects around Australia.
Industry who have partnered with the IAP include medium to large companies, small business enterprises, consulting firms, individuals, government departments and agencies and councils.
Bridging the gap between study and work
The IAP provides you the opportunity to engage an enthusiastic final year student to work on a project that delivers meaningful outcomes for your business.
An opportunity to grow business potential with very little outlay while employing inventive industrious students who want to maximize their exposure to new industries and technology. - Stephen Sushames, DataShield
Through the IAP students gain from real world experience and you obtain access to talented students before your competitors do.
Benefits of being involved with the IAP:
- Opportunity to tailor a project to address an organisational challenge or opportunity
- Access to final year students, with the opportunity to align them with your culture while developing their employability skills
- Opportunity to select a suitable student for your project through an interview process
- Rigorous planning process to ensure project deliverables
- University management of the program to ensure project success is achieved
The IAP has provided a direct benefit to Independant Inspections, challenging students understanding of theory in a practical business operation...and prepares them for the next step in their professional career. - Peter Greenham, Independant Inspections
- Benefit from project outcomes of a graduate calibre
- Have a dedicated individual working on projects using a fresh and innovative approach
- Retain intellectual property ownership and confidentiality
- Customise projects ensuring it adds value - practical or research-based
- The opportunity for input into the educational curriculum for your particular industry
- Identify potential employees
- See if your organisation is eligible to receive the R&D tax incentive