The School of Medicine strives to make a substantial contribution to medical knowledge that results in measurable improvements in the health of the community.
The School's Research Committee was established to provide advice to the School Committee on matters relating to research in the School.
We host a number of research programs within the School, including:
- Cancer Molecular Pathology Program
- Centre for Applied Health Economics
- Clinical Neuroscience Research Program
- Clinical Trials
- Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Prevention, Genetics and Clinical Trials
- Lipids and Metabolism
- Medical Education
- Medical Workforce
- Palliative Care
- Nathan based Research Team
We have collaborations with the Menzies Health Institute Queensland and other research centres across Griffith.