The latest newsletter gives an outlines of the most recent research progress as well as further directions for 2015. NCNED Newsletter September 2016 (PDF, 476kb)
Launch of the CliniHelp App
NCNED has now launched its new CliniHelp App. For more details on the app CliniHelp App pages.
The clinic and launch of the app has also gained media attention that can be read in the following links.
International Student Research Forum, Denmark 2014
NCNED's most recent international conference attendance was in Odense, Denmark. Sharni Hardcastle represented NCNED and gave both an oral and poster presentation about her CFS/ME research. Sharni met with many other student researchers from around the world.
2nd International Symposium for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- On Monday December 2, NCNED will be hosting the 2nd International Symposium for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. This will include NCNED's official opening, as well as presentations from international delegates and NCNED representatives.
- CFS/ME Symposium Program (PDF 619kb)
International CFS/ME and FM Awareness Day
- May 12 is International CFS/ME and Fibromyalgia Awareness Day. The Griffith Health Centre will be lit up in purple and blue throughout the week to raise awareness of these conditions.
- Gold Coast centre holds up hope on chronic fatigue syndrome: Queensland Government; 11 July 2013
- Sonya Marshall-Gradisnik, Get It Magazine Interview March 2014 (PDF 1620kb)
- NCNED Newsletter April 2013, (PDF 617kb)
- NCNED Newsletter September 2013, (PDF 336kb)
- NCNED Newsletter November-December 2013, (PDF 318kb)