Mt Gravatt campus can be entered by turning off Gaza Road into Messines Ridge Road. This is also the access to the “on ramp” (Klumpp Road) for southbound traffic to join the SE Freeway.
Southbound: When driving southbound on the Pacific Motorway, take the Marshall Road exit (Exit 8), follow the exit proceeding straight keeping parallel to the freeway onto Bapaume Road. Continue on this road passing the Holland Park West Busway Station, then the Holland Park State High School. At the roundabout at the end of Bapaume Road, turn right into Gaza Road. Then turn left at the first set of traffic lights into Messines Ridge Road. Stay in the left lane and turn left following Messines Ridge Road into the campus. (If you fail to take this left turn you will be on the on-ramp to the freeway)
Northbound: When driving northbound on the Pacific Motorway, take the Gaza Road exit (Exit 9), turn right at the traffic lights, continue under the freeway, then right at the next traffic lights into Messines Ridge Road. Keep in the left lane and turn left following Messines Ridge Road into the campus. (If you fail to take this left turn you will be on the on-ramp to the freeway)
- Continue along Messines Ridge Road passing the Mt Gravatt Campus sign. Drive up the hill, through the roundabout staying on the main road (the road on the right goes to the Griffith Busway Station and other university parking areas). Shortly after this the road divides, keep to the left. The road now becomes Circular Drive and is a one way road circling the campus
- Follow Circular Drive, pass the bus stop (map reference D6) on the left
- Take the second left into Social Science Road (map reference D5). Please note you are an authorised vehicle hence are able to proceed into Social Science Road.
- Continue pass the Psychology building (M24) – (map reference E4)
- Turn first right, down the side of the building where the main Clinic entrance and seven designated parking spaces are located.
- Obtain a parking permit to place on your dashboard from the reception area in the Psychology Clinic if there are parking spaces available.
Please check with Trans Info:
- 13 12 30
Please remember to indicate Mt Gravatt campus.
- On the Busway, alight at the Griffith University stop (map reference H4, labelled Bus Station)
- Walk up the hill, past the sports field, car parks, and Sports Centre
- When you reach Circular Drive, cross at the pedestrian crossing on the left
- After crossing turn to the right, follow the bitumen path pass the Old Yarranlea School
- When you reach Social Science Road, turn left down beside the Psychology building (M24)-map reference E4, and along the Psychology Clinic car park. The main entrance is on the right
Some City Council buses stop in the centre of the campus (map reference D6, labelled Bus Stop). The easiest way to the Psychology Clinic is to continue walking down Circular Drive and turn left into Social Science Road. The Psychology building (M24) is the first building on the right. Walk pass the building and turn right down the stairs and along the Psychology Clinic car park. The main entrance is on the right.