Your child or teen might be struggling with social situations, friends, or peer groups. They may have experienced bullying. They might be spending a lot of time alone or online.
You might have a child or teen who struggles socially and who has a diagnosis of:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
We can assist in assessing the problem and finding the best treatment option for you.
All ages are welcome. No diagnosis or referral is necessary.
At our clinic we link the latest research with our clinical judgement and preference to individualise treatment plans that will most likely work with disruptive behaviours and help your family.
Flexible modular treatment
Your therapist will work with you to identify modules from evidence-based treatments that suit your needs and are most likely to work for your child or teen. These modules can include:
- How to start and maintain conversations
- How to make and keep friends
- Learning about social signals
- Learning about social rules and expectations
- Learning about boundaries
- Perspective taking
- Personal safety skills
- Self-esteem and confidence building
- Assertive communication skills
- Emotional awareness
- Emotional regulation
- Problem solving
- and more
Structured group treatment programs
Our range of full treatment programs vary across the year. Programs include: