AISRAP is recognised internationally for its scientific standing and, under the leadership of Professor Diego De Leo, became a World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Research and Training in Suicide Prevention in 2005.
In 2008 AISRAP was established as the National Centre of Excellence in Suicide Prevention. Funded by the Commonwealth Department of Health, the aim of the National Centre of Excellence is to provide advice around evidence-based best practices and evaluation in suicide prevention, to support Australian Commonwealth Departments, non-government agencies, academics and community groups in their respective initiatives in the field of suicide prevention.
- Bi-annual selected readings
- Suicide in rural and remote areas of Australia
- Suicidal behaviours in men
- Suicidal behaviours LGBT populations
- Suicide and community-dwelling older Australians
- Suicidal behaviours and chronic diseases
- Best practice models for delivering suicide prevention
- International Suicide Rates: Recent Trends and Implications for Australia
- Selected News & Papers
- Postvention Australia Guidelines