Studying STEM provides the technical and problem-solving skills you’ll need in your job.
In the next decade, 75 percent of all jobs will need skills in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
Griffith Sciences is inviting high school students to participate in our series of STEM Futures Day experiences. Students have the opportunity to select experiences and workshops and to discover where their passions lie.
Year 12 STEM Futures Day
- 6 April 2020 | Nathan campus
- 7 April 2020 | Gold Coast campus
Year 10 STEM Futures Day
- 10 June 2020 | Nathan campus
- 11 June 2020 | Gold Coast campus
Year 9 STEM Futures Day
- 23 June 2020 | Nathan campus
- 24 June 2020 | Gold Coast campus