Information for future students
Future student eligibility
To be considered for selection, you must have:
- listed Griffith University as a preference on your QTAC or UAC application
- have an OP 1 to 3 (including IB and interstate equivalent ATAR). If you expect an OP 4 to 6 (or equivalent) with exceptional personal achievements you are also encouraged to apply
- submitted your completed Deans' Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship, Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship and Griffith Honours College combined online application form by Monday 16 December 2019.
International students and non-school leavers
Non-school leavers and international students who did not complete Year 11 and 12 in Australia, therefore do not meet the criteria for the Deans' Sir Samuel Griffith and Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships, may still be eligible to apply for membership of the Griffith Honours College.
Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship
Griffith offers one of Australia's most comprehensive, generous and flexible scholarship schemes for high-achieving students in the Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships.
Deans' Sir Samuel Griffith and Sir Samuel Griffith scholarship recipients will be considered for membership to the Griffith Honours College.
Conditions apply. See the link below for details.
Applications for the 2021 intake will open 19 July 2020.
Information for current students
To be considered for selection as a current student, you must:
- have completed 40 credit points towards your first undergraduate degree at Griffith University
- be enrolled as a full-time student in your first undergrad degree
- have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.5 out of a possible 7
- be recommended by a member of the academic community (referee report online form).
- have undertaken leadership and community activities.
How to apply
Admission to the Griffith Honours College is limited and highly competitive. Selection will be based on a combination of academic and personal achievement.
If you're already studying at Griffith, you should apply using the correct form, found below. Please refer to the eligibility requirements when preparing your application.
Applications for the 2021 intake are now closed.