How to Apply
Admission to the Griffith Honours College is limited and highly competitive. Selection will be based on a combination of academic and personal achievement.
If you're already studying at Griffith, you should apply using the correct form, found below. Please refer to the eligibility requirements when preparing your application.
To be considered for selection as a current student, you must:
- Have completed 40 credit points towards your first undergraduate degree at Griffith University
- Be enrolled as a full time student in your first
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 6.5 out of a possible 7
- Be recommended by a member of the academic community (referee report online form)
- Have undertaken leadership and community activities
Apply for 2018!
It's important to note that current students are not eligible to apply for the Deans' Sir Samuel Griffith or Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships.
However, you may be eligible for a range of other Griffith Scholarships and should peruse the Scholarships website for further information.
Find answers to your questions 24/7.